The incredible story of the man behind TOMS Shoes and One for One, the revolutionary business model that marries fun, profit, and social good
"A creative and open-hearted business model for our times."--"The Wall Street Journal"
Why this book is for you:
- You're ready to make a difference in the world--through your own start-up business, a nonprofit organization, or a new project that you create within your current job.
- You want to love your work, work for what you love, and have a positive impact on the world--"all at the same time."
- You're inspired by charity: water, method, and FEED Projects and want to learn how these organizations got their start.
- You're curious about how someone who never made a pair of shoes, attended fashion school, or worked in retail created one of the fastest-growing footwear companies in the world by "giving" shoes away.
- You're looking for a new model of success to share with your children, students, co-workers, and members of your community.
You're ready to start something that matters.
With every book you purchase, a new book will be provided to a child in need. One for One.(TM)
“A creative and open-hearted business model for our times.”—The Wall Street Journal