Check Availability Status
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor's Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook Go to fodors.com for details.
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
The history, beautiful beaches, myriad activities, good food, and no-passport-required status of the U.S. Virgin Islands makes St. Thomas, St. John, and St. Croix inviting beach destinations for many Americans. Tortola and the British Virgin Islands are also popular destinations for cruise ships and sun seekers, although with over 60 islands, it's easy to find a quiet and serene oasis.
Fodor's U.S. & British Virgin Islands includes:
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: This guide includes the best new hotels, resorts, restaurants, shops, and nightlife in a dynamic, ever-changing group of islands.
- ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Beautiful photographic features on scuba diving and snorkeling below the waves and how to charter a private yacht for an island hopping vacation.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Detailed colorful maps, ferry routes and travel times between islands, and must-do experiences in the U.S. and British Virgin Islands.
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor's U.S. and British Virgin Islands offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks in every category.
- COVERS: St. Thomas, St. John, St. Croix, Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke, Anegada, Norman Island, and more.