Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Add a dash of cool to your cocktail with The Brooklyn Bartender, an entertaining and informative illustrated guide for anyone who wants to mix delicious, unique and hip variations on classic drinks and spirits.
From "one of the best cocktail writers around" (Library Journal)
Carey Jones, comes a unique and practical guide to the most inventive drinks being served by real mixologists in Brooklyn clubs and bars today. Featuring full color images, recipes, tips, and handily organized by spirit, The Brooklyn Bartender
also profiles the bars, pubs, and gastropubs and the resident bartender's recommendations for events and more.
- Chapters on gin, vodka, whiskey, rum and cachaca, tequila, mezcal, brandy, amaro and more
- Details on wine, beer, and bubbly treats
- Techniques, or when to shake and when to stir
- Recipes for syrups and infusions
- Tips on stocking your home bar for any event
- A primer on standard equipment for upping your mixing talent
Whether you want to sit at one of these cool bars and sip the house creation or begin your own mixing at home inspired by the experts from New York City's coolest borough, The Brooklyn Bartender
is a great addition to your home library and the perfect gift. Cheers!