Future Publication - Available for Pre-Order Now
Best-selling author and in-demand motivational speaker Mel Robbins believes that it’s not you that is broken, just your thinking. In her highly anticipated follow-up to The 5 Second Rule
, she exposes the key negative thought patterns that are getting you stuck and how to achieve Mindset Reset: a fast and transformative process that uses deliberate thinking to get the life you want.
To free your mind and change your future, you’ll reprogram the way you think about:
- Your past: Learn to let go of shame and regret, and take ownership of what happened.
- Toxic people: Build strategic boundaries and assume good intent.
- Time: Discover the outdated timelines holding you back when opportunity strikes.
- Social media and FOMO: Decrease social comparison and increase value.
- Self-doubt: Apply science-backed processes to replace worry with optimism.
Become an expert in spotting and defusing these landmines, and you’ll be free to run full-speed in the direction you want, knocking out personal and professional goals along the way. You can take charge of your happiness and your future—with real results in just a matter of days.
About the Author
MEL ROBBINS is a serial entrepreneur and one of the most booked motivational speakers in the world. She’s the CEO and co-founder of The Confidence Project, a media and digital learning company working with Fortune 500 brands, and the creator and star of the Audible Original series “Kick Ass With Mel Robbins,” a first of its kind life and business advice talk show. She has been featured on Good Morning America, Fox News, Oprah, Dr. Phil, USA Today, and The New York Times, among many other outlets. She lives with her family in Massachusetts.