Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
The all-you-need-to-know guide for cooking with CBD
CBD, or cannabidiol, is the latest, most popular trend people are turning to for its myriad of touted benefits. It's quoted to be "a kind of full-body massage at the molecular level" (New York Times).
Now you can incorporate CBD in your daily fare that will have you:
- Making your own CBD butter, oils, tinctures, and flour.
- Entertaining with Spicy Nuts, Lemon Cocktail Crackers, Baked Artichoke Dip, and Cheesy Olive Bites.
- Enjoying a healthy meal with The Best Kale Salad, or warm up with Coconut Chicken Curry.
- Customizing your own CBD gummies or baking a decadent Orange Almond Cake for a celebration.
- Creating pantry staples like CBD Ketchup or Honey so that you can add a dollop or garnish to your own personal favorite meal.
- And, of course, no kitchen is complete without starters, drinks, salads, and sides.
A perfect addition to any cookbook collection, or a gift for those looking to add more CBD naturally into their diet.
About the Author
Mary J. White is a cooking teacher, best known for working with edibles and tinctures. She lives in Seattle.