Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Grilling out is an essential part of the American culture, and Weber's name is synonymous with barbecue, bringing friends and families together to create moments that make lasting memories. Weber's New Real Grilling
celebrates the joy of being in the backyard and gathering around the grill. Complete with more than 200 simple, classic, and—most of all—drop-to-your-knees delicious recipes, this book explores the foods and flavors that are made for grilling: the very best recipes for beef, pork, poultry, and seafood, small plates, vegetables and sides, desserts, and the best rubs, marinades, brines, and sauces. Find basic grilling skills, valuable tips, and tried-and-true techniques in Weber's New Real Grilling
that will turn any griller into an expert outdoor entertainer.Weber's New Real Grilling
- 200 delicious recipes, each with a full-color photo
- A guide on mastering the basics, including essential tools, advice on how to stock the griller's pantry, knife skills, common techniques, and more
- Tips on various grill set ups, different fuel types including lump charcoal and how to us and control it, plus grill cleaning essentials and safety
- Advanced Training on how to get the most from your grill with smoke cooking basics, rotisserie cooking, pizza on the grill, and using a wok to stir-fry on the grill
- Grill skills sections with tips, tricks, and how-tos of barbecue favorites for perfect steaks, ribs, turkey, and salmon
- Fun detours into the past with classic recipes from Weber's grilling archives -- complete with an update for modern palates
- Classic remix recipes which dive into Weber's grilling archives and update classic recipes for the modern palate.
About the Author
JAMIE PURVIANCE is one of America’s top grilling experts and Weber’s master griller. He graduated from Stanford University and the Culinary Institute of America before launching a career as a food writer for publications such as Bon Appetit, Better Homes and Gardens, Fine Cooking, Town & Country, and the Los Angeles Times. He is the author of numerous cookbooks including Weber’s Way to Grill, a James Beard Award nominee and New York Times best seller. Purviance has appeared as a grilling authority on numerous television shows including Today, The Early Show, Good Morning America, and The Oprah Winfrey Show. He lives in Sacramento, California.
WEBER GRILL: The year was 1952. Weber Brothers Metal Works employee George Stephen Sr. had a crazy idea. Using as a model the marine buoys made by his company, he concocted a funky dome-shaped grill with a lid to protect food and keep in rich barbecue flavor. From those humble beginnings, an international grilling revolution was born. Today, Weber has grown to become the leading brand of charcoal and gas grills and accessories, and George’s kettle has become a backyard icon.