Check Availability Status
This book is on order, check back again soon
Basic Math and Pre-Algebra
About the Contents:
Helps you pinpoint where you need the most help and directs you to the corresponding sections of the book
Topic Area Reviews
- Whole numbers
- Integers and rational numbers
- Powers, exponents, and roots
- Powers of ten and scientific notation
- Charts and graphs
- Probability and statistics
- Variables, algebraic expressions, and simple equations
- Arithmetic and geometric sequences
- Predicting the next term of a sequence
- Defines terminology used in the book
Customized Full-Length Exam
About the Author
DANIELLE LUTZ received her graduate degree from Coe College.
TERI STIMMEL holds a B.A. in Mathematical Science and Secondary Education.
SCOTT SEARCY is a high school teacher in Iowa, and holds a B.A. in Math and General Science.
JONATHAN J. WHITE has a BA in mathematics from Coe College and an MS in mathematics from the University of Iowa. He is Assistant Professor of Mathematics at Coe College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.