Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
This full-color paperback activity book has 70 pages of exciting activities and more than 500 stickers!
- search-and-find scenes with objects to look for
- sticker puzzles with corresponding sticker pages to complete each picture
- educational counting and matching activities
- make-your-own craft activities
- sturdy cut-out Curious George characters to color
- a cut-out matching memory game with 34 cards
The Curious George Super Sticker Activity Book is jam-packed with games and activities, making it perfect for kids ages 3-7 to enjoy on their own or share with siblings and friends.
About the Author
Hans and Margret Rey created many books during their lives together, including Curious George, one of the most treasured classics of all time, as well as other favorites like Spotty and Pretzel. But it was their rambunctious little monkey who became an instantly recognizable icon. After the Reys escaped Paris by bicycle in 1940 carrying the manuscript for the original Curious George, the book was published in America in 1941. More than 200 Curious George titles followed, with 75 million books sold worldwide. Curious George has been successfully adapted into a major motion picture and an Emmy-winning television show on PBS.