"Nanoshock crushes everything in its path. Brutal, unapologetic, sexy cyberpunk, it is a steel-fisted punch in the mouth."
– Scott Sigler, #1 NYT bestselling author of the Generations trilogy
“An intense, gleefully profane, fearlessly inventive, unapologetically grimy cyberpunk caper with an unforgettable protagonist.”
– Barnes & Noble Sci-Fi & Fantasy Blog
"What a ride! I mean, I'm a die-hard fan of anything cyberpunk, but this one takes things to a whole new level of pacing, action, great story, great characters, and above all, a rip-roaring fun time."
– Brad K Horner
"This book was an exceptional follow up to the first one and I couldn't be more pleased with it."
– Purple Owl Reviews
“This book was an exceptional follow up to the first one and I couldn’t be more pleased with it.” Five Hoots!
– Purple Owl Reviews
“Necrotech bleeds with raw & unapologetic badassery. Riko is the cyberpunk heroine I’ve been waiting for, struggling with the truth that the tech we embrace to solve our problems just creates new ones, and no one has a chipset to fix humanity’s bugs. K.C. Alexander dials up the attitude, anguish, and adrenaline in this explosive debut, and I’m looking forward to Riko’s next run.”
– Kevin Hearne, NYT Bestselling author of The Iron Druid Chronicles
“Necrotech is a tight, violent thrill ride in a fascinating cyberpunk world with one of the most interesting women protagonists I’ve read in a long time.”
– Stephen Blackmoore, author of the award-nominated noir urban fantasy Dead Things
“Sci-fi that’s slick, sharp and snarky — K C Alexander doesn’t ‘write’ so much as she fires words into your cerebral cortex with an electromagnetic railgun.”
– Chuck Wendig, NYT Bestselling author of Star Wars: Aftermath and Invasive
“Necrotech is a high-octane cyberpunk thrill ride that starts at full throttle and never slows down. Riko is an amazing, diverse, ass-kicking character that will leave readers wanting more.”
– Tim Moore, Strange Horizons
“Vulgar, vicious, and very very good! Alexander pulls no punches in this intense debut.”
– Jason M. Hough, NYT Bestselling author of Zero World
“Scalding and brutal as a radiation shower, punishing as a street fight, and as sharp as a blade to the jugular, Necrotech and its badass heroine, Riko, will grab your heart in a diamond steel fist and squeeze it to a pulp.”
– Lila Bowen, RT Review Award-winning author of Wake of Vultures
“What I like so much about Necrotech is that Riko’s arm isn’t perfect. Much like my prosthetic or a wheelchair, it’s an end to a means. Which is what I’m ALWAYS MISSING from transhumanism.”
– Elsa Sjunneson-Henry, author of “Seeking Truth” in Upside Down: Inverted Tropes in Storytelling