Check Availability Status
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Crowds continue to flock to England's capital as much to discover the hippest galleries, shops, and exciting nightlife scene as to enjoy world-renowned museums, the royal palace, and some of the chicest restaurants and hotels in the world. The new Fodor's London
captures all of this, and more.
This travel guide includes:
- Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
- Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
- Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path
- In-depth breakout features on Westminster Abbey, British Museum and The Tower of London
- Major sights such as Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, British Museum, Shakespeare's Globe, Tate Modern, Hampton Court Palace, National Gallery and London's Central Parks
- Side Trips from London including Cambridge, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour and Windsor Castle
- Coverage of: Westminster, St. James's, and Royal London; Mayfair and Marylebone; Soho and Covent Garden; Bloomsbury and Holborn; The City; East London; South of the Thames; Kensington, Chelsea, Knightsbridge and Belgravia; Notting Hill and Bayswater; Regent's Park and Hampstead; Greenwich; The Thames Upstream
Planning to visit more of England? Check out Fodor's country-wide travel guide to England.