Check Availability Status
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Fodor's correspondents highlight the best of the Caribbean, including Anguilla's powdery white beaches, Bonaire's colorful coral reefs, and the scenic beauty of Jamaica's Blue Mountains. Our local experts vet every recommendation to ensure you make the most of your time, whether it's your first trip or your fifth.
This travel guide includes:
- Dozens of full-color maps
- Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
- In-depth breakout features on the reggae of Jamaica; the many different cuisines of the region; renting a villa, and chartering a yacht
- Major sights such as Maunday Bay, Playa Grande, Eagle Beach, Crane Beach, Seven Mile Beach, Grand Anse Beach, Baie Orientale, and Negril Beach
- Coverage of: Anguilla; Antigua and Barbuda; Aruba; Barbados; Bonaire; Biritish Virgin Islands; Cayman Islands; Curacao; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Grenada; Guadeloupe; Jamaica; Martinique; Montserrat; Puerto Rico; Saba; St. Barthelemy; St. Eustatius; St. Kitts and Nevis; St. Lucia; St. Marteen/St. Martin; St. Vincent and the Grenadines; Trinidad and Tobago; Turks and Caicos Islands; United States Virgin Islands
Planning to focus on just part of the Caribbean? Check out Fodor's guides to Aruba; Bahamas; Barbados & St. Lucia; Bermuda; Cayman Islands; Cuba; Puerto Rico; St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Barth & Anguilla; Turks & Caicos Islands; and U.S. & British Virgin Islands.