Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
(This book cannot be returned.)
This elegant standing desk calendar features a masterpiece from The Met every day of the year.
Visit The Metropolitan Museum of Art every day of the year with this engaging day-to-day calendar. At the beginning of each day, flip over the front sheet to reveal another glowing work of art. This calendar presents 313 vivid images embodying The Met’s vast collection of over 2 million works of art and 18 curatorial departments.
Selections include exquisite paintings, drawings, sculptures, musical instruments, photography, arms and armor, decorative arts, jewelry, and costumes by such renowned artists as Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, William Morris, Louis Comfort Tiffany, Mary Cassatt, Georgia O’Keeffe, and Jacob Lawrence.
- Cover painting by Juan Gris (Spanish, 1887–1927)
- Paper-over-board easel holder for desk or tabletop display
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Full-color pages printed on both sides
- Day/date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Information about each work of art featured