Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
3rd Grade Math Workbook for kids ages 8-9
Support your child's educational journey with the Spectrum Grade 3 Math Workbook
that teaches basic math skills to third graders.
Spectrum's 3rd grade workbook is a great
way for your third grader to learn essential math skills such as division and multiplication facts, fractions, and more through a variety of problem-solving activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This 3rd Grade Math Book
- Engaging and educational math for third graders. "Adding and subtracting up to 4-digit numbers", "fill in the blank word problems", and "graphing" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate math in everyday settings to help inspire learning.
- Testing progress along the way. Pretests, posttests, a mid-test, final test, and an answer key are included in the third grade math workbook to help track your child's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting math lessons.
- Practically sized for every activity The 160-page third grade workbook is sized at about 8.25 inches x 10.75 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Third Grade Math Workbook Contains:
- 10 chapters full of vibrant activities
- Pretests, posttests, mid-test, final test, scoring record, and answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8.25" x 10.75"