Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
It’s fun to be smart! Packed with early learning questions that promote language development, cognitive growth, and social skills, these illustration-based card decks are the key to making Pre-K fun.
Loved by kids, teacher approved, and trusted by parents, Brain Quest Pre-Kindergarten
question-and-answer cards help children explore and learn about phonics, word study, counting, matching, sequencing, and more! In a set of two decks, Brain Quest Pre-Kindergarten
features hundreds of questions to help kids learn exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.Featuring:
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- A parent guide to help maximize the learning and fun
- 300 questions that set the foundation for learning
Brain Quest decks are:
- Technology questions: Introduce children to the basics of computers and technology
- Expanded social and emotional learning: Explores feelings and interactions with peers
- Updated content: Fresh and relevant to today’s families
- Aligned with early learning, child development milestones
- Vetted by award-winning educators
- Great to play with and learn from
Also available: Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-Kindergarten through 6th Grade), Summer Workbooks (Pre-Kindergarten-Kindergarten through 5th-6th Grades), and My First Brain Quest First Words board books and early learning concept board books.
About the Author
Workman Publishing is a New York-based publisher of award-winning nonfiction for adults and children.
Chris Welles Feder has spent a great part of her life working in the field of education and is known to many as a writer for the children's educational series Brain Quest. She lives with her husband in New York City.