This book is not available for purchase.
Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.
From ghosts, vampires, and zombies to serial killers, cannibalistic hillbillies, and haunted Japanese videocassettes, How to Survive a Horror Movie
shows how to defeat every obstacle found in scary films. Readers will discover:
- How to Perform an Exorcism
- What to Do If You Did Something Last Summer
- How to Persuade the Skeptical Local Sheriff
- How to Vanquish a Murderous Doll
- How to Survive an Alien Invasion
- How to Tell If You've Been Dead Since the Beginning of the Movie
and much, much more. Complete with useful instructions, insane illustrations, and a list of 100 important films to study, How to Survive a Horror Movie
is essential reading for prom queens, jocks, teenage babysitters, and anyone employed by a summer camp.