Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Fraud can happen anywhere-even in the most successful companies. Most businesses, large and small, lose an average of 5% of their annual gross revenues to insider fraud.
The worst part? The Thief in Your Company is most likely the person you trust the most.
Forensic accountant Tiffany Couch is a sleuth with an adding machine. She has seen theft in many forms, but what sticks with her the most is not the fraud schemes or the dollar losses. It's the victims who all experience the same emotional devastation that these crimes leave in their wake.
And her warning: It can happen to you. The Thief in Your Company
will educate you and entertain you, pull at your heart strings, and convince you to put her time-tested security blueprint into practice. All types and sizes of organizations will learn how to:
- Be familiar with and protect against the most common fraud schemes
- Recognize who the typical fraudsters are
- Leave the door open for whistleblowers to report suspicious activity
- Take specific actionable steps if fraudulent activity is discovered
- Understand the emotional impacts of financial crimes
The impacts of fraud are financially and emotionally devastating. Taking simple actionable steps will help companies recover, gain peace of mind, and take their power back.