Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Impossibly turquoise bays, pink sands, and hibiscus-scented breezes: go with the flow and experience a fantasy come to life with Moon Bermuda. Inside you'll find:
With Moon Bermuda's expert tips and local know-how, you can plan your trip your way.
- Strategic itineraries designed for honeymooners, families, outdoor adventurers, history buffs, and more
- Unique experiences and can't-miss highlights: Stroll the soft sands of Elbow Beach, dive to underwater shipwrecks, and splash around in the warm waves. Spend a morning browsing Hamilton's boutiques and historic churches, and stroll the colorful Bermuda Botanical Gardens. Spot ring-tailed lemurs, seahorses and sharks at the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo, and visit the incredible formations of Crystal Cave. Watch the sun go down over the Harrington Sound as you dine al fresco on fresh seafood and cassava fries, and relax at a beachfront bar with a rum swizzle
- Advice on outdoor activities, from golf to watersports, including scuba diving, snorkeling, waterskiing, wakeboarding, and flyboarding
- Honest recommendations from local Rosemary Jones on when to go, where to eat, how to get around, and where to stay, from waterfront cottages and luxurious resorts to budget hotels
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Practical background on Bermuda's landscape, culture, history, and environment
- Handy information for families, seniors, travelers with disabilities, LGBTQ+ travelers, and visitors planning a wedding, as well as volunteer opportunities
Island-hopping around the Caribbean? Try Moon Dominican Republic,Moon Aruba
, or Moon Jamaica
About the Author
Born to British immigrants, journalist Rosemary Jones grew up in Bermuda and still calls the island home, though she has also lived in Toronto, Madrid, Paris, Costa Rica, and the Caribbean.
For more than a decade, Rosemary has been editorial director of Brimstone Media Ltd., a Bermuda-based company she launched with her journalist husband to produce and package books, magazines, museum exhibits, films, and other creative ventures. She is a contributor to People and Islands, has worked for the Toronto Star, Toronto Sun, and Broadcast News/Canadian Press, and has been published in numerous North American newspapers and magazines. She is also a former editor of The Bermudian magazine, and has written several history books about the island, including Hall of History: Bermuda's Story in Art, Bermuda: Five Centuries for Young People, and Bermuda: Five Centuries-winner of the Bermuda Literary Award for Non-Fiction.
Rosemary lives in Paget, Bermuda with her husband, their son, and four cats. See her Instagram at @rosebermuda.