Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Hit Scotland's can't-miss sights, bites, and history in two weeks or less with Rick Steves Best of Scotland!
Experience the magic of Scotland for yourself with Rick Steves Best of Scotland!
- Expert advice from Rick Steves on what's worth your time and money
- Two-day itineraries covering Edinburgh, Glasgow, St. Andrews, the Highlands, and the Isle of Skye
- Rick's tips for beating the crowds, skipping lines, and avoiding tourist traps
- The best of local culture, flavors, and haunts, including walks through the most interesting neighborhoods and museums
- Trip planning strategies like how to link destinations and design your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
- Over 80 full-color maps and vibrant photos
Planning a longer trip? Rick Steves Scotland
is the classic, in-depth guide to spending more than two weeks exploring the country.
About the Author
Since 1973, Rick Steves has spent about four months a year exploring Europe. His mission: to empower Americans to have European trips that are fun, affordable, and culturally broadening. Rick produces a best-selling guidebook series, a public television series, and a public radio show, and organizes small-group tours that take over 30,000 travelers to Europe annually. He does all of this with the help of more than 100 well-traveled staff members at Rick Steves' Europe in Edmonds, WA (near Seattle). When not on the road, Rick is active in his church and with advocacy groups focused on economic and social justice, drug policy reform, and ending hunger. To recharge, Rick plays piano, relaxes at his family cabin in the Cascade Mountains, and spends time with his son Andy and daughter Jackie. Find out more about Rick at www.ricksteves.com and on Facebook.
Connect with Rick:
instagram: ricksteveseuropeCameron Hewitt
was born in Denver and grew up in central Ohio. Since moving to Seattle and joining Rick Steves' Europe (where he serves as content manager) in 2000, Cameron has traveled to more than 35 European countries, contributing to guidebooks, tours, radio and television shows, and other media. Cameron is married to his high school sweetheart (and favorite travel partner), Shawna, and enjoys taking photos, trying new restaurants, and planning his next trip. To research and cowrite this book, Cameron spent a month driving 2,000 miles around Scotland, from the Lowlands to the Highlands to the islands.