Think of your mind like a muscle. It must be exercised regularly to get stronger-and for you to get smarter. Master Your Mind will get your brain in shape by helping you cultivate the principles of critical thinking through perplexing puzzles, engaging exercises based on real-world scenarios, interesting case studies, and practical strategies.
IN THIS BOOK YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- In-depth analysis of critical thinking- It's meaning and background
- Skills needed to harness the principles of critical thinking in your personality
- Key factors that coalesce to form critical thinking
- How to write influencing argumentative essays and becoming capable enough to be a judge of a logical and illogical argument
- Implementation of critical thinking into your maturity
This book is an excellent introduction to the basic principles of critical thinking. It will provide you with insightful tips, and easy steps that you can follow to solve problems efficiently. The tips presented in this book aren't restricted to just one and can be made use of in every aspect of the life. Critical thinking is the ability to think objectively and rationally about a particular situation without letting your emotions rule you.