Critical thinking basically means not accepting ideas presented to us at their face value. The knowledge we get out of being educated will be nothing more than indoctrination if we cannot use it to think for ourselves. We all do have some ability to think critically. If you watched the movie Transformers and wondered where the metal came from when a little passenger car turned into a giant robot, you are thinking critically.
Here Is a Preview of What You'll Learn...
- Understanding critical thinking
- Inductive and deductive reasoning
- Reason to adopt critical thinking
- How critical thinking solves problems
- Critical thinking in business and everyday life
- Improve your decision-making skills
- Strategies to help improve critical thinking
- Applying questions in critical thinking
This is a book for people who enjoy spirited inquiry. Although believers may be unmoved by its arguments and anecdotes, they will have to work hard to defend and retain their faith. Readers who are inclined to question religion will find a worthy ally and an intellectual journey well worth taking.