Check Availability Status
Aimed at upper-intermediate and advanced users who need more than a pocket-size or concise dictionary can offer, the Larousse College Dictionary—available in both Spanish and French editions—provides in-depth coverage of common vocabulary and a broad range of business terminology to appeal not only to students but to those who use Spanish or French in their professional lives. The College Dictionary is full of useful features, such as:
• 120,000 entries with more than 200,000 translations
• Thousands of illustrative examples and idiomatic expressions
• 120 boxed entries on life and culture
• Notes on “false friends” and easily confused words
• A 64-page communication guide covering topics such as writing letters and e-mails, applying for jobs, writing advertisements, and more
• Verb conjugation tables
The Larousse College Dictionary packs all of Larousse’s language expertise into one convenient volume, an excellent balance of content and value.
About the Author
The Larousse editorial team includes many language and reference experts based in countries around the world. In this way the linguistic team keeps its finger on the pulse of living languages as spoken by the native-language speakers of these countries.